To Schedule a New Patient Appointment
If you have questions about my services or would like to schedule a new patient appointment, please call me at 415-335-0238 or email me to learn more.
FREE 15 minute phone consult: Interested new patients can use my online scheduling link to set up a free 15 minute phone consult.
Please use this link to book your follow-up appointments and new patient phone consults:
Mondays, Wednesdays (twice per month), Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays
**SUMMER HOLIDAY:** My office will be closed Friday June 25th through Sunday July 4th.
315 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
My office is located in the Castro in a Victorian building on the second floor (one flight of stairs). It is accessible by bike, car, and a short walk from public transportation. There is free 2 hour street parking in the neighbrohood. Please allow extra time to find parking and look out for street sweeping signs to avoid a ticket.
Office COVID-19 Safety Precautions
My office is following the guidelines outlined by the San Francisco Department of Public Health as well as the standards outlined by the National Acupuncture Council (CCAOM) based on the CDC recommendations. I continue to stay up to date with the latest safety measures.
Some of the safety measures I have implemented include:
- I have decreased the number of patients treated each day in order to schedule extra time between appointments. This allows the room to be aired out and cleaned. A HEPA filter is continuously on during treatments.
- The office is cleaned with an EPA-registered solution between each patient. The massage table is covered with disposable coverings that are discarded after use.
- I decrease face-to-face time by checking in with patients by email, scheduling phone and virtual sessions, and having patients pay for treatments using an online payment system.
- Everyone is screened using the San Francisco Department of Public Health survey.
- I am vaccinated and I continue to take extra precaution to stay safe in my personal life.
Please call or email my office for current service fees.
Please link here for more information. Fees & Insurance
Payment is collected at the time of treatment. My office accepts checks, Visa and Mastercard. We also process health savings accounts (HSA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA).
New Patient Appointments
First-visit Acupuncture-only Appointment (60-75 min)
First-visit Pregnancy Acupuncture Appointment (60-75 min)
First-visit Holistic Appointment (90 min) includes acupuncture, herbal and nutrition consultation
Follow-up visits: (45-60 minutes) includes acupuncture, and if applicable includes herbal/nutritional check-in.
On-Site Fertility Clinic Treatments
Email support is offered to all current clients Monday through Friday (response within 24 hours of your email). I respond to your questions regarding your treatment plan and recommendations so you never have to wait until your next appointment to have your questions answered. I offer this because it is important to me that you understand your treatment and feel completely supported while we work together.
Patients are asked to make any schedule changes or cancellations prior to 24 hours of their scheduled time. Patients will be charged $100 for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Insurance does not cover missed appointments, so insurance patients will need to pay out-of-pocket for this fee.