To Schedule a New Patient Appointment
Please use this link to book your follow-up appointments and new patient phone consults:
Mondays, Wednesdays (twice per month), Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays
315 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
My office is located in the Castro in a Victorian building on the second floor (one flight of stairs). It is accessible by bike, car, and a short walk from public transportation. There is free 2 hour street parking in the neighborhood. Please allow extra time to find parking and be aware of street sweeping signs to avoid a ticket.
Office COVID-19 Safety Precautions
My office is following the guidelines outlined by the CDC. I continue to stay up to date with the latest safety measures.
Some of the safety measures I have implemented include:
- I have decreased the number of patients treated each day in order to schedule extra time between appointments. This allows the room to be aired out and cleaned. A HEPA filter is continuously on during treatments.
- The office is cleaned with an unscented EPA-registered solution between each patient. The massage table is covered with disposable coverings that are discarded after use.
- I decrease face-to-face time by checking in with patients by email, scheduling phone and virtual sessions, and having patients pay for treatments using an online payment system.
- Everyone is screened using the San Francisco Department of Public Health survey.
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted and I continue to take extra precaution to stay safe in my personal life.
Please call or email my office for current service fees.
Please link here for more information. Fees & Insurance
Payment is collected at the time of treatment. My office accepts checks, Visa and Mastercard. We also process health savings accounts (HSA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA).
Patients are asked to make any schedule changes or cancellations prior to 24 hours of their scheduled time. Patients will be charged $100 for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Insurance does not cover missed appointments, so insurance patients will need to pay out-of-pocket for this fee.