I offer a holistic program for people who suffer from headaches and migraine disease. This is a comprehensive plan designed to bring your whole body back to balance. The goal is to help you manage your headache and migraine using proven strategies and treatments. Through this program, you can decrease the frequency and severity of headache and migraine, learn more about your specific triggers, and learn tools to live well.
This is a program for people who are looking for a holistic approach to managing headache and migraine.
- For people who don’t have relief with medications.
- For people who take medications but would like to have less headaches and migraine.
- For people who would like to learn more about their headaches and migraine and identify triggers.
- For people with headaches and migraine who would like to be healthier in other areas of their life too.
This four month program is a comprehensive and integrative approach that is compatible with your medical treatments. I encourage you to be an active participant in your health. Some people do experience significant reduction and relief of their headache and migraine through acupuncture alone. In addition, I also want to teach you about choices you can make in your everyday life to reduce your headaches and migraines.
- Receive compassionate guidance and individualized support.
- Receive weekly acupuncture treatments performed on research-supported points to prevent headache and migraine.
- Identify your triggers so that you can decrease the frequency and severity of headache and migraine.
- Feel healthier overall by balancing your body with a holistic approach.
- Receive referrals to medical practitioners and holistic healers for an integrative approach to your health.
To learn more about this comprehensive program, call me to set up a free 15 minute phone consultation.
Read more about my approach: Holistic Approach
Recent Evidence on Acupuncture for Migraine and Tension-Type Headache:
Acupuncture for Tension-Type Headache:
Acupuncture for Migraine:
Daniela’s Experience with Migraine Disease
I’ve experienced migraine disease since I was four years old. I have been on medications and have gone through varying side-effects. I have spent days isolated in bed because of the pain. I have experienced the fear, frustration, disappointment, and depression from living with migraine. I have even been to the emergency room for a migraine so bad I didn’t know what else to do. I have been to many doctors, specialists, and holistic healers in search of relief. I learned from each experience and have come to realize that I can make choices to support my life with migraine.
Using a holistic approach, I have learned to decrease the frequency and severity of migraine disease. Furthermore, through my training in Chinese Medicine, I have learned how to live a healthy, balanced life and feel whole. My mission is to empower others who suffer with migraine disease to be an active participant in their own health and wellness so they can start truly living.
Read more about my experience with migraines: My Experience With Migraine Disease.