Migraine and Headache Support
In this holistic program for headaches and migraine, you can decrease the frequency and severity of headache and migraine episodes, learn more about your specific triggers, and learn tools to live well.
This is a program for people who are looking for a holistic approach to managing headaches and migraine.
- For people who don’t have relief with medications.
- For people who take medications but would like to have less headache and migraine episodes.
- For people who would like to learn more about their headaches and migraine and identify triggers.
- For people with headaches and migraine who would like to be healthier in other areas of their life too
The recommended length of time working together can vary depending on your particular situation, but typically I recommend four months. This time allows us to try different strategies and discover what works best for you. This program is an integrative approach that is compatible with your current medical treatments.
I encourage you to be an active participant in your health. In addition to the acupuncture treatments, I also want to teach you about options you can explore to reduce your headaches and migraine.
- Receive compassionate guidance and individualized support.
- Receive weekly acupuncture treatments performed on research-supported acupuncture points to prevent headache and migraine.
- Learn about potential triggers so that you can prevent episodes.
- Feel healthier overall by balancing your body with a holistic approach.
- Receive referrals to medical practitioners and holistic healers for an integrative approach to your health.
To learn more about this program, please schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation.
Read more about my approach: Holistic Approach
Daniela’s Experience with Migraine Disease
I have experienced migraine disease since I was four years old. I have tried multiple treatments and have gone through varying side-effects. I used to spend days isolated in bed because of the pain. I have experienced the fear, frustration, disappointment, and depression from living with migraine. I have been to the emergency room for a migraine so bad I didn’t know what else to do. I have been to many doctors, specialists, and holistic healers in search of relief.
Using an integrative approach of combining holistic treatments with medication, I have decreased the frequency and severity of migraine disease. My mission is to empower others with migraine disease to be an active participant in their own health and wellness so they can start truly living.
Read more about my experience with migraines: My Experience With Migraine Disease.